Air France will reopen a completely redesigned, much larger and totally renovated Business class lounge. With an open kitchen, private saunas and a detox bar, the company has created a real bubble of well-being for its Business customers and Flying Blue Elite Plus cardholders in Hall L at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2.
The 3,200 sq. m. lounge will open in two stages. A first part of 2,180 sq. m. will be unveiled on 25 January and a second in July 2018, where new areas will be unveiled.
“This lounge is perfectly in line with Air France’s strategy to move upmarket, in the same way as the lounge at Terminal 2G. It has been designed to surprise our customers with innovative services on the theme of well-being and gastronomy”, explained Anne Rigail, Customer EVP.
A subtle balance between elegance, comfort and creativity, this lounge reflects the identity of the Air France brand. In the choice of materials, furniture and with a palette of bright colours, Air France and the agency Brandimage have designed a refined new lounge, a new ambassador of chic French style.
For the first time, an Air France lounge is devoting more than 550 sq. m. entirely to well-being. In a refined setting, everything has been designed to immerse the customer in a cocoon where time seems to stand still. The well-being area provides customers with:
- An “Instant Relaxation” area to relax comfortably on loungers or in mini-suites for optimal rest;
- A detox bar to relax, with a selection of fine teas;
- An area dedicated to facial treatments with two private cabins where customers can benefit from the expertise of Clarins beauticians;
- Two private saunas to freshen up between flights;
- Large luxury showers.
The lounge highlights the finest French dining experience:
- A “La Table Gourmet” dining area, designed in the spirit of a Parisian brasserie, with an open kitchen where a Chef prepares tasty hot dishes by putting the final touch on the dish in front of customers;
- A self-service offer which invites customers to discover seasonal flavours for all tastes, with simmered casseroles, salads and pastries;
- A selection of wines and Champagnes chosen by Paolo Basso, world’s best sommelier in 2013
To meet the needs of all customers, Air France has also come up with:
- “Le Club”, a private area, to spend time alone or with others in a warm atmosphere;
- “Le Petit Salon” to take time out in a place where all is quiet and smartphones are silent;
- An “At Your Service” area, to be assisted by Air France staff in the lounge to reserve showers and saunas, change seats or flights, etc.
- “Air France Shopping” showcases to discover and purchase a selection of unique Air France-branded objects;